TRANSITION QUESTIONS TO ASK SERVICE PROVIDERS
- When should an application for services be made?
- Who is responsible for gathering the information?
- What referral information is necessary for service providers?
- What are the eligibility requirements for services?
- Is there an income restriction related to eligibility for services?
- What services does your agency provide?
- Who determines appropriate services for an individual?
- What actions would terminate services?
- Is there a cost for services?
- Who pays for diagnostic tests, if necessary?
- Is financial support available?
- What is needed to receive financial support?
- At what age should individuals apply for services?
- What is the time frame between application and initiation of services?
- What determines the length of services?
- Is there a waiting list?